What’s on your spring cleaning agenda?
Like most moms, we are sure you want to organize the kid’s closets. Whether you take on the duty solo or call someone like our friends at Cut the Clutter, be sure to have an organization plan. One step of that plan is where to toss out your unwanted clothes.
Check out this article on Babble’s Family Style Blog they talk about threadUP’s Concierge Service where it allows you to recycle your kid’s clothes without even leaving your house AND you get cash back!
It is easy to sign up, then request a bag and start cleaning!
threadUP does have a few rules, so be sure to read them before you start cleaning. See below!
Clothing must be:
- In gently used to new condition
- Clean and freshly laundered
- Originally purchased within the last 2 years
- Infant clothing size 12 months and under
- Clothing from brands: Faded Glory, Garanimals, Baby George, Sonoma, Circo, or Cherokee (it’s hard to resell)
- Sleepwear, sock, and undergarments
- Homemade items or clothing that supports a local team
- Non-clothing items
- Name brand clothing, including: Oilily, Mini Boden, Tea Collection, Guess, Gap, Gymboree, Baby Lulu, and more!
- In-demand clothing sizes, including: 18 months, 2T, 3T, 4T, and 7
- In-season clothing, i.e. warm clothing in the winter months and lighter weight items in the summer months