Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Pure Yoga is the ticket to prolong your paradise vacation


Happy New Year LLD! 

I hope that you are off to a relaxing and optimistic start to 2012!



I began my New Year in Mexico on the tropical island of Playa Mujeres.  More to come on  my experience in a bit. But I didn't want my trip to end, so I decided to go to the one place that keeps tropical paradise alive. Pure Yoga.  I took the Hot Power Yoga class, which is a perfect combination of stretching,  meditation and flow. Eric Elven is the instructor on Tuesday’s at 8:30am, and he is so chill in directing us through every move. The hot powered yoga class is taught in a room heated to 100 degrees. The heat provides for a detoxifying sweat while you flow through an athletic and dynamic sequence of postures. What a great way to start your day. The  friendly staff is there to answer any of your questions after the class.

Click here for a class schedule. If you interested in a trial offer click here http://www.pureyoga.com/en/newyork/purecontracts/enquiry.php for more info.

LB

No comments:

Post a Comment