Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Snack time made Fun!


Once again it is snack time and I have just returned from the grocery store with a hungry, fussy three year old. 

I have just started to unload the car full of groceries and out of the corner of her eye she spots the bight colored FunBites. I explained to her that they are for making food fun to eat. With that, she pushed me out of the way to start making her very own creative snack. I showed her just once with a slice of cheese. She LOVED  the fact that she could make it solo. Ms. Independent. Not only did she make it herself, but she counted and grouped all her bites together before she ate EVERYTHING. 



The best part for me was that it kept my daughter entertained so I could put all the groceries away!  Thank you FunBites for a great way to eat a healthy snack and giving mom a quiet ten minutes to put everything away!
 
Funbites is the first and only kitchen tool to cut kids’ food into FUN-SHAPED BITE-SIZED PIECES.  It goes beyond sandwich cutters and works on a variety of foods like pancakes, burgers, brownies and more!  FunBites promises to get kids to try new things and eat healthier.  It’s mealtime made stress-free and fun. Use code FreeShipJan at checkout for 15% off your entire order until 1/31/12.


Written by Ilene Young, mother of one and LLD City Coordinator in Connecticut. Ilene can be reached at ilene.young@luckylildarlings.com

No comments:

Post a Comment