Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Kids + Relaxation=The Beloved


Confused on matching kids + relaxation?

The cure is The Beloved in Playa Mujeres, Mexico.

This place is parent’s paradise meets kids playground. I have been to many family resorts in my years of babysitting and The Beloved joins the big leagues in my holiday handbook. As you know I'm not yet a mommy, but many of you parents can relate on being completely unfazed by kids splashing in a pool or throwing sand on the beach. There was plenty of that, but in a way it made me feel more at home having all the families nearby. It was a sense of safety being in far off 
Mexico.



The Kids Club is free to guests ages 4-12 and includes activities like mask making, face painting, and traditional Mexican pinata making. The building is so cool in the shape of a huge spool of thread fully loaded with activities to wear out you lil' ones.

This all inclusive hotel serves up top- notch gourmet meals, you are served beach & pool side by the friendliest of staff who will bring you an array of snacks and alcoholic or nonalcoholic beverages. It is absolute bliss.



Hey I even picked up on some great new baby names from the shouts at the kids life size chess game. Ainsley was my favorite.

The resort is only about 25 minutes from Cancun airport an easy hike into paradise.

-LB

No comments:

Post a Comment