Saturday, November 26, 2011

One Ohio Mom's Quest for Babysitting


Before having a family I thought I didn’t have enough time to do get things done; laundry, grocery shopping, cleaning… boy was I wrong!  Now being a wife, mother of two young children, and working full time as a teacher outside of Cleveland, Ohio I’m not sure there is any time for any of those things, especially a night out with my hubby! After becoming a mother I started thinking to myself wouldn’t it be nice to have someone you could count on to help you out, other than family.  I know I am fortunate to have my family lend a helping hand, but many times parents do not have family to babysit.  It made me think how important it is to have someone you can truly trust with your children.  

 My husband Mike & my children Riley & Jimmer

 If you are looking for a night out, a weekend getaway, or someone to just come over to your house to give an extra hand, then you are looking for Lucky Lil’ Darlings (LLD)!  My cousin Lindsay Bell has started an amazing business in NYC that is growing each and every day. Growing up Lindsay and I were always very close.  We lived in a small community and graduated from the same high school that two of our parents graduated from.  We have always been very involved in family gatherings and always take time around the holidays to get together!  To both of us FAMILY is extremely important! 

If you are an Ohio mom interested in babysitting services for your family or just want to give your opinion on childcare please contact me Kelli at kg6581@yahoo.com with your thoughts.  I am very interested in what you are looking for and would love to get a better idea of your childcare needs!  

For more information on LLD’s sitter services visit luckylildarlings.com

-Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment