Monday, November 21, 2011

Holiday Kick-off with the Rockettes & MomTrends



Last week was my official kick-off to the holiday season. As I sit here listening to Bing Crosby on Pandora, I am still thinking of the new video game number in the Radio  City Christmas Spectacular. I see the Rockettes perform every year, and every time it gets better, and I always leave the show amazed. Nothing makes me happier during the holidays.  The new number I love is SANTA’S VIDEO GAME. Humbugs have struck and they have kidnapped the toys from Santa’s workshop! The Rockettes undertake a magical journey to save Christmas! The new number adds a fresh, unique twist to the iconic show perfect for your lil’ ones. Of course the show still includes the classics; THE NUTCRACKER, THE PARADE OF WOODEN SOLDIERS AND THE LIVING NATIVITY. Get your tickets today here

It was nice to be ‘home’ again and visit with the cast & crew. Here's a ole photo of the show in Boston back in 2006.



My next holiday stop was the Momtrends Holiday Soiree at the Lands’ End Showroom in NYC.  The showroom was decked out in the latest and greatest of holiday décor, as soon as you walk in you see the beautifully lit tree and smell the fresh scent of pine as well as see their new holiday fashion line on the models. I got to see some familiar faces NYC Single Mom and Beyond Teaching, and meet some new ones The Accidental Housewife, Sweet Loren’s, Dada Rocks and Kickboard USA . Read the Momtrends post for more event coverage here

-LB

No comments:

Post a Comment