Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Brooklyn Mamas loved LLD!

We were so pleased with the turnout at the Brooklyn meet & greet last week and how many great moms now know about LLD. We were even more excited to hear that moms loved us too! Courtney S, a local Brooklyn mom of a beautiful little girl, said this about her experience at the meet & greet:

"My daughter and I had the BEST time at The Lucky Lil' Darlings Brooklyn meet & greet last week! Lindsay Bell is a gem. From the moment we walked in, we were greeted with warmth and great energy. Lindsay presented the service so well...my other mom friends were very impressed. AND she fed my daughter while I had a glass of wine. What could be better than that? Only one thing. A year's supply of Lucky Lil' Darlings service. Run don't walk. Date night here we come! My daughter is one 'Lucky Lil' darling'!"

Thanks Courtney S! We hope that this inspires more moms to come out to upcoming meet and greets with LLD and to sign up with us. Keep posted for updates on meet & greet opportunities and exciting events with LLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment